Senior Adult Program
The specialty senior adult inpatient program is specifically designed to address the unique needs and interests of senior adult patients in a private, secure, comforting and healing environment. Our senior adult program provides a unique environment where patients with substantial life experiences and a life of accomplishments can benefit from sharing their experiences with their peers.
The senior adult program offers unique programs tailored to the specific needs of seniors and their families. In addition to addressing a variety of mental health issues, the senior adult program offers:
- Comprehensive medication evaluation by staff psychiatrists and pharmacists;
- Therapy to address transitional issues for both the senior and family addressing how both roles may be changing;
- Senior care education for families including guardianship, power of attorney and other community resources;
- Nutritionist involvement to meet the unique nutritional needs of seniors.
Call the behavioral health experts at Palmetto Lowcountry Behavioral Health if you or a loved one is suffering from:
- Severe depression or grief
- Anxiety, outbursts or impulsive behavior
- Confusion or disorientation not related to a medical issue
Click here to schedule a no cost assessment or review a list of what to bring / what not to bring prior to admission. For more information, please call 843-747-5830 or toll free at 877-947-3223. Fax is also available at 843-745-5177.
For more information, please call 843-747-5830 or toll free at 877-947-3223. Fax is also available at 843-745-5177.