Palmetto Lowcountry Behavioral Health is a private behavioral health care hospital specializing in the treatment of a wide array of mental health and substance misuse disorders. Our hospital offers a full range of treatment programs for children, teens, adults and senior adults to include:
- Acute Inpatient Treatment
- Adult Crisis Stabilization Program
- Adult General Psychiatric Program
- Alcohol and Substance Misuse/Medical Detoxification Program
- Child and Teen Program
- Senior Adult Program
- Outpatient Treatment (Day and Evening)
- Psychiatric Partial Hospitalization Program (Full Day)
- Psychiatric Intensive Outpatient Program (Day and Evening)
- Substance Misuse C.A.R.E Program (Evening)
- Specialty Treatment
- Treatment for Military Personnel
- Comprehensive Suboxone Program
Palmetto Lowcountry Behavioral Health provides highly individualized treatment plans that are tailored to the needs and goals of each patient. These plans are led by an experienced team of psychiatrists, therapists, nurses, social workers and mental health technicians.
Call now for your no-cost assessment and let the behavioral health experts at Palmetto Lowcountry Behavioral Health get you, your loved ones or your clients back on the road to continued wellness.
Click here to schedule a no cost assessment or review a list of what to bring / what not to bring prior to admission. For more information, please call 843-747-5830 or toll free at 877-947-3223. Fax is also available at 843-745-5177.