Chemical Dependence Half Day Program
Palmetto Lowcountry Behavioral Health offers adults the half-day chemical dependence C.A.R.E. (Counseling for Addictions and Recovery Education) Program, a comprehensive outpatient recovery program based on the disease concept of addiction using the Hazelden Matrix Model and 12 Steps. Addiction is a chronic progressive disease that can cause significant physical and emotional consequences. We created an environment to help improve personal health, well-being and quality of life for our participants.
We offer alumni of the C.A.R.E. program the free option of attending once weekly for one year to stay connected, offer others in the program their insight and support, while simultaneously maintaining their personal recovery.
Schedule & Format
C.A.R.E. Schedule: 8:30 a.m. to 12:00 p.m., Monday through Friday
Program Length: Six weeks with a 24-session commitment
Alumni Program: Weekly for 12 months at no charge
Payment: Most insurances are accepted, TRICARE®, or self-pay
C.A.R.E. is Appropriate As:
- An alternative for those who want to continue working while participating in outpatient treatment for substance misuse.
- A step-down for patients who have completed an in-patient program and need continued treatment as they transition to new lifestyles and situations.
- Treatment for those with co-occurring disorders in addition to their addiction (such as depression, anxiety, bipolar), to include medication management and consultation from a psychiatrist as needed.
C.A.R.E. Program Elements
- Psycho-educational and process-oriented groups daily.
- May include a weekly multi-family group session as needed.
For more information, please contact us at 843-747-5830 or complete our online inquiry form to learn more.