Chemical Dependence Half Day Program
Palmetto Lowcountry Behavioral Health offers adults the half-day chemical dependence C.A.R.E. (Counseling for Addictions and Recovery Education) Program, a comprehensive outpatient recovery program based on the disease concept of addiction using the Hazelden Matrix Model and 12 Steps. Addiction is a chronic progressive disease that can cause significant physical and emotional consequences. We created an environment to help improve personal health, well-being and quality of life for our participants.
Schedule & Format
C.A.R.E. Schedule: 9:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m., Monday through Friday
Program Length: Six weeks with a 24-session commitment
Payment: Most insurances are accepted, TRICARE®, or self-pay
C.A.R.E. is Appropriate As:
- An alternative for those who want to continue working while participating in outpatient treatment for substance misuse.
- A step-down for patients who have completed an in-patient program and need continued treatment as they transition to new lifestyles and situations.
- Treatment for those with co-occurring disorders in addition to their addiction (such as depression, anxiety, bipolar), to include medication management and consultation from a psychiatrist as needed.
C.A.R.E. Program Elements
- Psycho-educational and process-oriented groups daily.
- May include a weekly multi-family group session as needed.
For more information, please contact us at 843-747-5830 or complete our online inquiry form to learn more.